Friday 23 January 2015

Trend: Moschino Barbie Look


Spring is coming so I will be posting my favorites from spring/summer fashion shows and some trends that I've been seeing. Starting with my favorite collection: Moschino. They have really went for doing their own thing and the Barbie look they went for is amazing! With stunning colors and all around just really fun and happy! If I could pick any item from this collection it would be the pink knitted sweather dress with the Moschino logo in Barbie style font all over it. I'm in love. 


There is really whimsy and joy all throughout the fashion show! Designer of this collection Jeremy Scott was quoted as saying  "Like every girl and gay boy, I loved Barbie,". The big blonde wigs and bubblegum pink lipstick really adds to the barbie feel. I really hope this catches on so that cheaper chains will pick up the trend of the barbie style.



Amazing collection with lots of colors and creative cuts, there is a lot of variation. My favorite ones are the pink but there was much of other neon colors also! I'm going to try and do some coords with items from this collection but also try and do cheaper options that still has the barbie feel to it. This collection is so inspiring.

//Love Minty

No comments:

Post a Comment